When you order from Turbochargers Direct, you are covered by the best warranty in the business, hands down. We only offer the highest quality parts, from the most established and respected manufacturers. Because of this, our customers rarely need to use their warranty, but when they do, they are glad they purchased from us. Pay close attention to the warranty you receive when you purchase parts online, or anywhere else. Here are some things to ask before you make your purchase:
- Who will I call when I need warranty help? Is there even someone to call? Our team of experts are here to help you with troubleshooting, diagnosis, installation questions, or anything else you need. We strive to build lasting relationships with our customers. We will be there for you if you need us - we are easy to reach by phone, email or chat.
- Who will pay for shipping if I need to send my turbocharger in for warranty service or replacement? Your Turbochargers Direct warranty covers shipping, both ways, anywhere within the contiguous US 48 states. If you are outside of the US 48 states, we can usually offer heavily discounted shipping options for warranty service.
- How long will it take to get a warranty replacement if I need one? We offer the following two options for warranty replacement service:
- First, you pay a temporary, refundable deposit, then we send a replacement product. Next, you send your under-warranty-product back to us, and after we receive it, we fully refund your temporary deposit. This is the fastest way to get a warranty replacement. This level of speed and service is unmatched in the industry.
- First you ship the product to us, then we send a replacement product after we receive your shipment. This option takes longer than option #1, but is usually fine if you are not in a hurry to get a replacement.
Premium quality replacement parts can be expensive. Turbochargers Direct has you covered with our Industry Best Warranty, so you can rest easy knowing your investment is protected. For more details on warranty specifics, click here.
If you need to request warranty service now, please visit our warranty request page.